vanitaslaughing replied to your post:ok but why is 70 yr old ocelot in mgs4 so fucking…wheres that one text post. stop praying for grandpa hes too powerful
please. stop praying for my grandpa!!!! you are making him too strong. he broke out of the hospital and the cops cant get him. he’s too powerful
saucelot asked: Once you get this you have to say 5 things you like about yourself, publicly, then send this to ten of your favorite followers (non-negotiable)
Ooh, me?!? Okay, let’s see…
- I can empathize with people very easily.
- I think I have a pretty good sense of humor.
- I’m very good at hiding/displaying certain emotions when I want to.
- I try to always be polite, unless the situation warrants otherwise.
- I’ve been told I’m very generous.
Thanks for sending this my way!
imagine a video game where you create a hero whose destiny is to save everyone, but throughout the game you start making harder and more questionable decisions, and the game gets darker and darker. and in the end you’re just standing there, clutching the controller and finally realizing you were playing the villain all along
Just play MGS in chronological order.